Exploring how to make web development simple again.
Novo Cantico is a new hybrid web framework. It uses the same technique as a static site generator, but is a dynamic web server for full flexibility.
What’s been accomplished so far:
- Lightweight in-memory TypeScript runtime
- New push-based router
- Server-side JSX components
- Instant hot-reloading locally
- Instant hot-reloading in production
- Zero-downtime deployment
- Pre-rendering by default
- User-land asset pipelines
This site is an example of Novo Cantico in action.
- How do you add routes in Novo Cantico? — 12/1/2022
- A synchronous web framework. — 11/19/2022
- Strange alternative to Express.js — 11/14/2022
- I finally made something innovative. Please donate. — 11/9/2022
- An alternative evolution of web development — 4/7/2022
- A brief history of IDEs — 3/7/2022
- How the TypeScript runtime works — 3/4/2022
- Why isn't this on NPM? — 2/28/2022
- You might not need Express.js — 2/26/2022
- Hitting the philosophical restart button on web development — 2/26/2022